Tiger Woods has been given medical clearance to resume full golf activity with no restrictions.
This is according to a report by Bob Harig of ESPN.
Mark Steinberg, Woods’ agent, told ESPN that the 41-year old superstar was given the all-clear by his surgeon late last week.
“He got a nice report and is allowed to proceed,” said Steinberg, according to ESPN. “He can do as much as he needs to do. Tiger is going to take this very, very slowly. This is good, but he plans to do it the right way.”
The news comes just a day after Woods posted his third in a series of video clips on social media. This one showed the former world No. 1, wearing his iconic Sunday red, hitting a driver for the first time. In the first two clips, Woods was shown swinging irons.
According to the report, Steinberg claims Woods has no specific date in mind for a return to action.
“We have not even talked about it,” Steinberg told ESPN. “We will see what each day brings, what each week brings.”