Justin Thomas will be rocking a tie in the opening-round of The Open Championship.
This is according to a post Thomas published on Instagram which previews his Polo Ralph Lauren style script for the four rounds at Royal Birkdale.
Additionally, on Friday, it appears Thomas will be wearing camo pants.
Thomas commented: “@PoloRalphLauren has outdone themselves this week! Loving the classic Open look with the tie and cardigan to start on Thursday.”
Commenters chimed in, and seemed to love it.
- “Killing the Thursday fit.”
- “Thursday setup is classic. Pulling for you bud. 🤙🏻
- “Thursday look mate! Cheers!”
- “Thursday looks classy 👌🏼”
- “Justin. You always look dapper in your outfits. The fit is perfect. Play well at The Open.”
- “You always have the best outfits. Love the tie and cardigan!”
- “The 20s called … they want their cardigan back. Just kidding, you fly as hell Justin.”
- “Great outfit!! Loved the one for Thursday! 👊🏾👊🏾💥❤️””
- “Looking good”
- “Best style in the game @maddysell”
- “How many holes will you rock that tie? O/U set at 2 holes @justinthomas34 @priggsb”
- “Best look in the game #a1”
- “OMG a tie….”
- “All covered by rain gear lol”
- “Soooo classy!!”